Jonh F. Kennedy
I was the thirty-fifth President of the United States my friends named JFK, but in 1960 to become to the third youngest president of my country after to Roosevelt. And I was president for 3 years (1961-1963).
Because in 1963 I was killed, and I like to president was killed on November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas, USA. But Lee Harvey Oswald was charged with the crime but was murdered two days later by Jack Ruby before he could not be put on trial. And the Warren Commission concluded Oswald had acted alone in the assassination. However, the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1979 estimated that there might be a conspiracy surrounding his assassination. The issue has been hotly debated and there are many theories about the assassination. The crime was an important moment in the history of the United States due to its traumatic impact on the psyche of the nation.
But not at all was bad; because during my time and my government were the Bay of Pigs invasion, the Cuban missile crisis in Cuba, the construction of the Berlin Wall, the beginning of the space race, the consolidation of the Civil Rights Movement in America, and the initial events of the Vietnam War.
And my parents were Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr. and Rose Fitzgerald. Joseph was a successful businessman and leader of the Irish American community, who was ambassador to the United Kingdom. Rose was the youngest daughter of John "Honey Fitz" Fitzgerald, a prominent Boston political figure who was a congressman and mayor of his city.
and my parents had 9 children from his marriage, and I was the second of these 9 son and was born at 83 Beals Street in brokline, Massachusetts on Tuesday, 29 May 1917, at 3:00 pm.
I do my studies in college public Edward Devotion School from kindergarten through the beginning of third grade. During the fourth grade attended a private college for men called "Noble and Greenough", later called "Dexter School.
Kennedy and in 1930 I was sent to boarding school for boys "Canterbury School" to attend the eighth grade, this school was fifty miles from his home in New Milford, Connecticut.
and in September 1931, I sent my older brother, Joe, two years older than me, male private school "The Choate School. and graduated from Choate in June 1935. The "superlative" in my year-end review of the school was "Who is more likely to become President". September 1935 and traveled to London on the SS Normandie, which would be his first trip abroad. He was accompanied by my parents and my sister Kathleen.
And in September 1936 I enrolled to study my freshman year at Harvard University from the first year until the last lived in "Winthrop House.
And in the spring of 1941, I volunteered to ofresi the U.S. Army but was rejected, mainly because of my back problems, yet assembled in the same year I accepted, and work in the offices of the bulletins charge to reports that were presented to the Secretary of the Navy. It was during this period that the attack on Pearl Harbor.
So ended the Second World War consider the idea of becoming a journalist but then again on 2 January 1960, expressed the interest to compete in presidential elections that year. In the Democratic primary elections, faced challenges from Senator Hubert Humphrey of Minnesota and Senator Wayne Morse of Oregon. Kennedy defeated Humphrey in Wisconsin and West Virginia and Morse in Maryland and Oregon. Morse's candidacy is often forgotten by historians. He also defeated token opposition (many candidates were informal names written by the same voter in filling the ballot) in New Hampshire, Indiana and Nebraska.
and win as well mention my government lasted only three years. And that was all my life.
lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario